Purchasing from Social Enterprises blends business and social values...
We hope the Social Enterprise Purchasing Toolkit helps increase the integration of social values into purchasing decisions, resulting in healthier communities and a stronger market for social enterprises.
Inside you will find...
- An explanation of how social value can be created using your existing purchasing practices... Learn More
- A framework for integrating social enterprise into your purchasing... Learn More
- A set of action steps for putting social enterprise purchasing into practice... Learn More
- Access to an on-line directory of social enterprises... Go to the Marketplace
- Plus, browse our resource library for additional social enterprise.... Go to Resource Librabry
enp would like to acknowledge 2010 Legacies Now, The Sauder School of Business, and BALTA for their support in creating the Social Enterprise Purchasing Toolkit:
Portions of the Toolkit have been produced as part of the research program of the BC-Alberta Social Economy Research Alliance (BALTA). Financial support for BALTA from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) is gratefully acknowledged: